Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, it is the new year and I still am not working. I am okay with the unemployment.

Bored as heck, but financially sound. I made some moves which removed over $2k from my monthly budget. I was awarded unemployment so, my bills are paid with a bit extra left over each month.

I am still plotting new ways to squeeze the heck out of a dime or make a dollar out of fifteen cents. Right now my F*!& you fund is only down $1000. That was the money spent on unexpected car repairs. For Christmas, I did really well. The kid was happy and spent 2 days in his bedroom playing with his gifts! I think I selected well for him.

I have a few opportunities that look promising but, do not want to settle just for a job. Yes, I really need health insurance but, more importantly, I need mental stimulation. I cannot write as if I am writing to a below average intelligence infant. Nor will I be threatened at every turn. Yes, the California workplace can be brutal. One day I will post a picture of the view that I wake to each day. It is amazing when sunny or cloudy.

Looking for paid mental stimulation,

On the stroll

No comments: