Sunday, December 2, 2007

Found Money is Nice at Christmastime!

Today, when I was bargain shopping, looking for my cheap eats, I found some cash. It was blowing in the wind. I saw about 5 people step over it. We are talking bills, not change.

When I was little, my brother and I found around $100 blowing in the snow. We got off of a warm city bus (remember when it was safe to ride the bus?) and ran for a block to pick up a bunch of $20 bills blowing in the snow. We gladly waited in the snow until a friend picked us up.

So, when I find money, I get all warm inside and remember the fun I had when I found money with my brother. So, it is only $7 but, it is more than I had before! At least I have 'earned' money this month!

On the stroll

P.S. By the way, I did try to find the owner but, I was the only person there when I picked it up and I did not see it fall from a pocket or purse. I only saw people step over it.

No comments: