Tomorrow, I start a position at a company that I have admired for years. Can't tell you the name because it is international but, the position meets most of my requirements.
- International - I need a global focus. National is just not enough and the last company was only statewide.
- Manufacturer - I adore working with scientists and other creative types. Plus, there is always the opportunity to learn about the product.
- Legal Department - for now, I want to enhance my legal skills. Yes, I have over ten years of experience and a law degree but, I want to work for someone that I admire (possible mentor).
- Values Employees- that is just not a phrase to repeat. I worked for a wonderful company that did monthly employee appreciation (the owners really appreciated the employees). I was spoiled and still steer business their way. The pay was LOW but they made up for it with the appreciation.
- On site amenities - Give me a gym so that I can pretend to use it or a cafeteria. Some type of perks. This place is amazing (gym and fitness equipment, cafeteria and concierge).
There are so many other things I could say about this but, I continue to pray that I will follow His word and will and use this position to honor HIM. Somehow, I was able to give this to him and not worry. I was always fed, housed and able to do a little shopping.
I am so excited and nervous. I want to shine and prosper. And on that note, I am going to bed.