Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mid May - already?

It's mid May and I have so much going on. I have started resale shopping. Why? I spent too much time in the mall and left empty handed. I even left the state. Nothing in my bags until, I found the greatest resale shop. Too bad it is halfway across the country.

So, I am looking for a new one locally.

Working way too hard. I'm thankful to have a job, very thankful. I found an extra $1000 in my checking account. An extra $1000.

There are a million things I want but, not necessarily to spend that money. Speaking of that, where are the workout tapes? I have been to Target, WalMart, Costco and Sams and no workout tapes (none that I want).

No way should I be blogging while GA is on. Yeah, George is going into the Army (or some branch). I kind of tune out when the military is discussed.

Anyway, save and shop resale. Quality resale. I have to admit that the shop I visited tonight was not up to par. They had a lot of thrift shop merchandise. Anytime Banana Republic is your top brand . . . look at it this way. Across the street is a resale shop with better pricing and has new and very gently used clothing. The items ranged from $3-$1,000 but, the $1,000 piece was LV luggage. I spent $80 in that store and had an outfit. Across the street, I could have had an outfit that looked used. For the same price.

In Minneapolis, I found a great shop. They had a ton of merchandise that I wanted. I ended up with two new tops (tags and labels still attached). Grand total, $20. Trust me, values are there.

Buggies were eating my strawberries so, I had to move them. Something was sucking the juice out of my berries. I have had to toss at least a quart this month. Not happy. The radishes are all over the place. I am giving them away. Never let a 13 year old plant your garden.

Anyway, Happy Spring

No comments: